Location: Menlo Park
Next Issue is currently looking for a talented Product Manager to help us drive acquisition and retention strategies targeted at digital magazine consumers. This role will be central in conceptualization, planning and implementation of both consumer-facing experiences and internal tools in a fun, fast-paced startup environment. This opportunity is based in our Menlo Park, CA office and reports to the VP of Product Management.
- Drive product management efforts around defining best-in-class experience for magazine content delivery on tablet and mobile devices.
- Work with internal stakeholders to define and deliver product requirements.
- Develop features and market requirements for the Next Issue website and mobile/tablet products.
- Document requirements for engineering, QA, UX, and business counterparts to execute upon.
- Help drive product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- 3+ years of product management experience in the software space.
- Demonstrated record of defining, driving and successfully launching products in an agile development environment.
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail and ability to communicate ideas effectively.
- Demonstrated passion for technology and strong aptitude for business strategy.
- Experience in Data Warehouse and Analytics tools.
- Experience in the Publishing Industry and content delivery services a plus.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical degree, MBA or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Competitive Salary
- Full medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- 401K matching
- Offices in Menlo Park (close to Menlo Park Caltrain station) and Financial District
- Fitness center, yoga, ping-pong, pinball, and team bonding events
- A fun, flexible, and friendly startup