Location: New York
Next Issue Media is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter to join our dynamic Marketing Team. The Marketing Analyst will help execute and analyze key marketing campaigns, and will work closely with publisher partners to measure performance and drive success.
- Works closely with publisher partners to define and execute Next Issue’s publisher relations program.
- Performs analysis of marketing campaigns and initiatives, aggregates data to draw wider conclusions on customer behavior, and makes recommendations for better ROI for the future.
- Handles marketing campaign coordination, including account management and promotional project management.
- Manages performance reporting for key stakeholders and reports the findings on a consistent basis.
- Assists with budgeting, forecasting, and Marketing P/L management
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other related field
- 3+ years direct marketing experience
- 3+ years analytics experience
- Outstanding writing and verbal skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Experience with managing a marketing budget
- Prior experience working with publishers is a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Full medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- 401K matching
- Office in New York near Time Square
- A fun, flexible, and friendly startup